The following courses are available:
Certificate in Auriculotherapy – Addictions - 2 Day Course
Certificate in Auriculotherapy – Addictions plus Whole Body - 4 Day Course
Auricular Acupuncture is THE recommended treatment for addictions and dependencies. For weight loss, giving up smoking, alcohol, drugs and substance abuse. The treatment uses palpation, laser, magnets and electronic stimulation.
Certificate in Auriculotherapy – Addictions
- How auriculotherapy works.
- What is auriculotherapy
- Nerves supplying the ear
- Blood vessels supplying the ear
- Anatomy of the ear
- Uses of auriculotherapy
- Treatment with auriculotherapy
- Practical Point Locations
- Point Selection
- Stimulation Techniques
- Use of Frequencies
- Auricular Cardiac Reflex
- Pain Types
- Geopathic Stress
Students will be awarded with a certificate stating they are qualified to deal with addictions (drugs, alcohol), weight loss and smoking cessation. In accordance with the National Acupuncture Detoxification Association. (NADA addiction protocol).
Qualification process: Students will be assessed throughout your training and sit a practical examination on the final day. Certification comes after successful completion of the examination plus 10 case studies which are completed in your own time following your training.
Students may continue to complete a further two days - for those who wish to learn to treat the whole body.
Cost: £225.00 for the 2 day course which includes includes the electro stimulator machine and start-up kit worth £50.
Certificate in Auriculotherapy – Addictions plus Whole Body
Attendance on Days 1 and 2 (above) plus Days 3 and 4:
The skeleton represented in the ear:
- The spine
- Upper and lower limbs
- Endodermal internal organs
- Mesodermal internal organs
- Neuroendocrine and Chinese ear points
- Zones of Helix, antihelix, internal helix, lobe, scaphoid fossa, triangular fossa,tragus, antitragus, subtragus, intertragic notch, concha,
- Auricular diagnosis procedures
- Auricular treatment procedures
- Master points on the ear
- Endocrine glands on the ear
- The nervous system
- Functional conditions represented on the ear
- Allergy testing
Conditions treated with Auriculotherapy & the prescriptions (protocols) including:
- Acute and Chronic pain & Substance abuse
- Psychological, internal organ, neurological, stress-related, eyesight, hearing, nose & throat, Skin & hair, heart and circulatory, lung & respiratory, Gastrointestinal, kidney and urinary, abdominal, gynaecological & menstrual, glandular & sexual dysfuntions, illnesses, inflammations & allergies.
Pre requisites:Certificate in Auriculotherapy – Addictions - 2 Day Course
To be qualified certification requirements are:
- 20 case studies in which auriculotherapy has been used.
- Written exam covering anatomy and location & function of different ear acupoints used in the Chinese and European schools of auriculotherapy.
- A practical exam
Course duration: 4 Days
Tutor: Nicola G Day (view biography)
Cost: £175.00 for the 2 day course - days 3 and 4 (after completion of days 1 and 2). £400.00 for the 4 day certificate (includes starter pack of all equipment required to practise professionally).
Course times: 9.30am - 5.00pm
More dates coming soon - please contact us if you are interested in this course.